At Movesta we are reinventing the housing market by building the most convenient and simple way to sell your home in just a few clicks online. Our aim is to shift one of the most stressful, uncertain, and time-consuming events in life - how we change homes - into being simple, fast, and certain. From a headache to something fun and enjoyable!
What you will do
Architect, implement, and maintain:
- web applications that delight and meet the needs of our customers.
- UIs/tools that automate and streamline internal processes, typically through the integration of various third-party systems.
We are currently a small team of senior developers, none with frontend as the primary skill, so this is the area that we expect you to champion. However, you are also expected to tackle any task that becomes a bottleneck and will be given a lot of freedom to shape your own role within the company.
What we are looking for
- Holistic skills in web app development: UI, state management, data access, etc.
- 2y+ experience in building consumer web applications
- Basic skills in (UX) design is a big plus.
- Focus on rapid delivery without sacrificing quality and a good understanding of the benefits of bringing improvements through quick iterations.
- An analytical and structured problem solver, with a strong sense of ownership and excellent communication skills.
- Deep empathy for the user and company mission.
About our tech and product development
Satisfied customers and a top-notch product is our primary concern. We like to move fast but also make room for bigger bets and focus on quality where it matters. The Khan Academy motto "shipping beats perfection" is a great inspiration.
We have deep skills in Machine Learning and collect vast amounts of data about the housing market on which we apply state-of-the-art deep learning models for home valuation. There are plenty of exciting opportunities to leverage these efforts further in our product offering.
How we can benefit you
- Competitive market-based compensation.
- Ownership in the business.
- A defining role in an early startup with freedom and opportunity to quickly learn and grow.
- A flexible, output-driven environment where achievements are rewarded.
- We have offices in central Stockholm but will consider remote applicants as well.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn and GitHub or Portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!