At Movesta we are reinventing the housing market by building the most convenient and simple way to sell your home in just a few clicks online. Our aim is to shift one of the most stressful, uncertain, and time-consuming events in life - how we change homes - into being simple, fast, and certain. And most of all - fun and enjoyable! Our home is now more important than ever, it is one of the significant financial decisions in life and where we spend more time than anywhere else. We want to help people live fulfilling lives in homes they love.
What you will do
We are looking for a core player in our operation's team and who will lead the coordination of all tasks that are related to our home projects. You will be involved in the full process, from the moment we acquire a new home until we welcome our customer to move in, including:
- Define the project plan for each home and coordinate tasks for different team members.
- Create renovation plans for specific homes and make decisions about functionality, design and colours.
- Conceptualise ideas for renovations that can be used at scale for different types of homes.
- Purchase furnishings and materials for the renovation projects.
- Calculate budgets and make sure the projects are performed in a profitable way.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with important stakeholders, such as stylists, photographers and inspectors, as well as coordinate the services for each home to get it ready for the market.
We’re looking for dynamic team players who can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and aren’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves to help us quickly scale. Being a startup, you will touch on most areas of the company and your focus can shift rapidly.
What we are looking for
- Someone with a relational mindset and a track record of successfully coordinating team members in an efficient way.
- You are analytical, structured and a problem solver, with excellent communication skills and a process-driven, iterative mindset.
- You have a great interest in design and interior and probably love to catch up on trends, reading blogs and scroll Pinterest.
- You are passionate about homes, reinventing the housing market and helping people live fulfilling lives in homes they love.
- Since we are a startup, you need to see opportunities where others might see challenges, and you need to enjoy building something from 0 to 1 by solving difficult problems along the way.
We believe that the ideal candidate has 2-5 years of experience from coordination management, project management or similar. Fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement.
How we can benefit you
- Competitive market-based compensation.
- A defining role in an early-stage startup with freedom and opportunity to learn and grow together with top-talented team members.
- A flexible, output-driven environment where performance is well rewarded with freedom, opportunities, and corresponding compensation.
- We have offices in central Stockholm.